Sunday, April 26, 2015

That video of the very pregnant runner.........

My sister posted this on facebook when I was 40.5 weeks pregnant. I didn't know it at the time but Patrick was already over 9lbs....
At first it was embarrassing, but now I think its AWESOME.

Enjoy.


Soooo yes we are still waiting for baby to make an appearance.. But meggy is getting a little annoyed at everyone telling her that a good long walk brings on labour... As she is still able to do this at 4 days overdue I think she needs other suggestions
Posted by Andrea Bowman on Sunday, August 24, 2014

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Wait. Your very-pregnant running looks suspiciously like my average every day running.

Lize Brittin said...

Gracie beat me to the punch. I was going to say that your pace looks faster than mine!