Sunday, September 15, 2013

World Mountain Running Championships update

WMRC Results: 44th overall in 48:57 (1st Canadian) 12th as a team

Going into this race I had no idea what to expect. I guess I expected to finish top 50, but I never expected to have so much fun doing it. It is going to take me sometime to recap this trip. For now, here are a few articles and photos for you to enjoy.

Canadian Men Break Top 10 in the World, Women Place 12th 

Alberta PrimeTime Interview

Starkville Daily News Interview (don't worry, this one requires a subscription)

Photo album
Posing

Houston & I at the bottom of the Mountain

1st climb
Strange group photo (tell me whats off about it)

3 comments:

Johann said...

Congratulations on a great performance! Your team did incredibly well! It seems like everyone had fun.

SupermomE12 said...

Congrats!!! What an awesome experience! And the picture is awesome - even with a guy who is apparently naked. :)

pecwanpete said...

Perfect photo! Thanks for that. I'm just tuning back into your blog after obsessively reading it while I was pregnant last year. It looks like you are still running really well! I can't wait to catch up a bit.