Monday, February 4, 2013

Just this past week's log

Monday: 1:36 w/ strides

Tuesday: AM: 40 min PM: 43 min w/ strides

Wednesday: 2 mile w/u, 4 x 2 miles, 2 min jog rest, 1 mile c/d (treadmill -under a tornado watch so indoors was my only option)
5:56 pace, 1 incline
5:52 pace, .5 incline
5:49 pace, .5 incline
5:52-5:49, .5 incline   

Thursday: am: 12 min run PM: 72 min w/ strides

Friday: AM: 20 minutes PM: 60 minutes 

Saturday: 17 miles w/ 10 @ 6:30-6:43 (mile 15@6:10)

Sunday: 80 minutes on south farm (felt great) 

(85 miles)

Houston traveled half the week so I had a few more treadmill runs then I would have liked, but i'm not complaining. I really have no problem with treadmill miles when I have access to things like Pandora and Netflix. Still battling the chest cold of death.

4 comments:

L.A. Runner said...

Good job, girl, as usual! :)

alice louise kassens uhl said...

Any tips for the long sessions at marathon pace? I have trouble mentally getting through those.

jayloh@runningmovesme said...

Hoping those treadmill sessions will give you a renewed love for your outdoor runs.
Also hoping you can squeeze in a little extra sleep to kick that cold, completely. Easier said than done, probably...
Great workouts!

Raina said...

Love seeing into your log. That long run with 10 at pace is good! I don't think I have ever had to deal with a tornado warning, but have been caught on a long run with lightening. Kinda scary...indoors is better :)