Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another good session

AM: 21min w/u, 34 min c/d
4x1 mile on Mugshots loop with 3 min rest
5:31, 5:10 (short), 5:23(up hill/short), 5:25

OK so I know Mugshots is short, but its also a road loop on rolling hills. I had no idea I was running as fast as I was. I am so pleased with this session and how my training partners pushed me towards the end of every interval. This was NOT the pace I was suppose to run. I just thought it was going to take more effort to run the pace I wanted, and that did not end up being the case.

Originally, I had planned on running 5 intervals. But after I looked at my watch finishing of the hill on #4, I called it a day. The work was done.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Awesome job!!

jennifer said...

Awesome job!!

Johann said...

That's a great workout, well done!