Wednesday, August 22, 2012

4X2mile workout

4:45 AM: 1.2 mile w/u,  4X2 mile on rolling road loop, 2 mile c/d
6:02, 5:55
5:47, 5:58(hill)*
5:46, 5:50
5:56, 5:48(hill)*

I didn't get much sleep the night before this session which was 100% my fault. To top things off we (Micah & Kevin) barely warmed up for this session, claiming that we would just "roll into it". I was pleased with this session, I ran this workout on this same loop a year ago feeling like a million bucks and today was still better. I did, however, stop short on 2 and 4 because I was unsure of the markers, so those times are adjusted based on garmin. I may have took more recovery than I needed ( 3min versus 2 min twice) but all in all it was good. After 4 I felt like I could handle another at that pace or faster. It was a good day. All the little things are starting to work themselves out.



5 comments:

Renee said...

great workout megg!!!! awesome! :)

Lize Brittin said...

Nice job on the workout! I'm glad things continue to come together for you. :)

Kristen Lawrence said...

Very nice work!!

Sunny 2 Runner said...

Great Job and happy it is coming together for you!!!

L.A. Runner said...

Wowzers! You rocked it!!!!