Friday, June 22, 2012

Mini track session

AM: 50 min really really easy (didn't feel the hip at all)
PM: 1.5 mile w/u
Mini track session at 5k pace or faster
2x200m @38,36
1x400m @78
1x1200m @4:00
2x800m @2:36
10min c/d

It was 90 degrees at the track last night and with a long run on Saturday I decided Thursday night's speed session would be short and sweet.
This is the first time since I can remember that I have ran intervals on the track in a pair of spikes. I enjoyed it...but one thing is for sure, I have no sense of pace.

Overall I left the track feeling positive about my time trial next week. The splits I did hit felt comfortable. I think I can do this. Now, all I have to do is prove it in 12.5 laps.

1 comment:

Renee said...

great workout megg! :) it was good seeing you yesterday!