Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just this weeks log...

Monday: 11 miles (11)
Tuesday: AM: 2 mile w/u, 8 miles at goal Half-Marathon pace, 47:33, 1.5 mile c/d
PM: 3 miles with the jogger (14)
Wednesday: AM 40 minutes on the trainer (I twisted my foot the night before and couldn't run on it so biked so hard my legs burned the whole time, I'm counting this as 5 miles because it felt harder than running 5 miles)
PM: 61 minutes w/ Houston & the jogger (very easy) (12)
Thursday: 78 minutes w/ 5X (1min hard, 45 sec hard, 30 sec hard, 15 sec hard) w/ short recoveries. I left my garmin at work so I don't know how fast I ran these, I really just ran them as fast as my legs would move. My legs were dead by the end so I know I did this right. (11)
Friday: 12 miles @ 7:08 pace (12)
Saturday: 18 miles @ 6:35 pace. (I did stop at the water this time to pour and socialize. I also got out worked not once but TWICE (on the second and final leg) by C. It made for a fun day being that my regular running friends were not present. I missed a couple splits because I forgot to restart my watch, but I still glanced down every so often to see the reading on my Garmin. I really felt good today. Must be all those Jet Blackberry GUs and my shiny new pair of Brooks Launch:) (18)
Sunday: 8 miles with Houston & Maddy (Maddy in the jogger) There could also be a 3 mile run w/ the jogger in the afternoon, but this is only to help put Maddy to sleep, not add miles. (8)

Miles for the week: 86

I think that ties my highest week ever. Felt pretty good. Hopefully can run my first 90 mile week next week. We will see!


2 comments:

Sunny 2 Runner said...

Woo hoo on the new mileage level!!! Keep it up :-) All I see is good things coming your way.

Anonymous said...

I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this manner. If you are planning to create more articles relating to this subject, I definitely will be back in the near future!