Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just For Fun: During Pregnancy and After Pictures

I just saw these and they made me laugh.
Pregnancy was the most amazing experience for me. Aside from 9 months of feeling like I was riding a roller coaster immediately after eating a double cheese burger, I was constantly amazed at the changes of my body and the little Maddy growing inside.


Enjoy!

35 weeks
























39 weeks versus 7 months p.p.























7 months after- Me and My Maddy


















6 1/2 months after - Me and My Maddy!
(actually, this is Maddy at 5 months, but it is sweet!)



1 comment:

Happy Feet 26.2 said...

amazing pics. I haven't delivered a child and look NOTHING like that! Congrats on dropping the baby weight. must be the chocolate...hmmm....that doesn't work the same for me. lol

Maddy is so cute!