Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week in Review & long run with the Boardtown group

Saturday: 12mile Long run with Micah/Nathan(!!) 2 miles relaxed before the boardtown group started. (6:45 avg pace for the whole run)
scheduled was 6 miles at relaxed, 6 miles at half marathon pace.
7:14, 7:10, 7:07, 7:04, 6:32, 6:31, 6:21, 6:25, 6:30, 6:08
Felt great this morning, it was wet, windy, but just an amazing day to run. Nathan joined us also, I've really missed him out there! I had a lot going on, so I missed the famous boardtown morning spread (Marcie's bread!) but I made up for it later for Avery's B-day party (I can't believe the cutie is already 2!!)

This week turned out to be fantastic, minus the whole hip stuff. I did not feel my hip at all on Saturday and managed to keep a conversation the whole way-which was the way I was suppose to run this workout. I cannot believe how fast my fitness is improving! I do believe that I may be able to drop 2 minutes in my next half marathon (versus my Frostbite performance). The year is looking good.

Miles for the week: 66. Exactly where I need to be right now. One more week up and then I drop down again. It will not be hard to make my mileage for next week (pending everything goes ok) because I have a 17-18 miler on tap. Nice.

I had planned to take Maddy out in the baby jogger this morning, but its a little cold so I don't think that is going to happen. I guess that just means more cuddle time! Love my muffin :) here she is at Avery's B-day and again for M.E.'s pageant!

No comments: