Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reunited with my Garmin 305.

Ok, so its not my old Garmin, its a new one. You see, with my last Garmin I stuck a pin through what I thought was the reset button (it wasn't). So I received a new Garmin for Christmas (or my B-day that was two months ago..so two months late). Anyways, I tried it out yesterday to see how fast/slow I've been running on my regular runs. I'm so anal about pace... I love this little gadget.

Time: 54:23, Pace: 7:08 average

I thought that was not bad for 10 1/2 weeks postpartum. It really goes to show you how far I've come...and how far I still have to go.

7:45, 6:58, 6:52, 7:11, 7:28 (?), 6:46, 6:56, 4:25 (.62)

For those of you that have never used a GPS or a similar device, the first mile is usually always slow- at least it is for me and others I run with. Anyways, I have an 80 minute run today with my little friends, usually I wouldn't wear my Garmin for that...but I've sure missed it...

No comments: