Saturday, November 20, 2010

FYI: Having a child does a number on your VO2 Max.

Monday: 50min bike, (repeat 2 hard, 1 easy)
Tuesday:30min run
Wednesday:40min bike (repeat 5 hard, 2 easy) 30 min run
Thursday:25min bike (repeat 2 moderate, 1 easy) 40min run with M.E. 6X 1 min hard, 1 easy (wow, I'm out of shape)
Friday: 20 minutes easy run
Saturday: 30 min bike (Repeat:5 moderate, 1 easy) 42 minute run (about died)
Sunday: Planned 50min run with M.E.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I went to work a bit this week and I tried to get some running in. The nice thing is that I have my bike up on my trainer, so I can also get a really good workout in quickly when Maddy takes a nap in her swing or bouncy chair....hmm wonder why movement makes her sleepy :)

As of right now, my plans are just getting up to the point that I can run an hour a day, then I will decide when I will be back racing. My bedtime routine is basically going to revolve around feedings, so I am sure I will really to learn how to budget my time. I used to be a pro at this...although, I have never had a child before now...

Maddy is doing great. Eating lots, very happy, and very content (most of the time).

No comments: