Friday, May 14, 2010

Ever get kicked in the stomach>? Try it from the inside?

Monday: 45minutes
Tuesday:50minutes
Wednesday:51minutes, yoga and strength
Thursday:50minutes with alot of walking - I can hardly move! - 30minutes power walk with Buster in the evening
Friday: 45minutes, very good run - still hurting!

Wow...when they told me that my muscles would be super sensitive, they were not kidding...I do a little bit of yoga and strenght and I can barely move. I am hobbling around like an old woman! Wait...hmmm.
Well I am officially looking very pregnant, so yes, nice excuse for getting that footlong sub, or extra serving of bread :)..."I'm eating for two...whats it to ya"? (even though the other one is just 10 ounces....)

Feeling good right now, and offically in maternity clothes..wow did I not know what I was missing! Hoooray for the elastic waist band!

Appetite is not to bad, but then my activity is not to crazy either. Really missing my running :(

Out.

4 comments:

SBVOR said...

Meggan,

Barring some alien intervention, I'm pretty sure my Y chromosome precludes me from ever experiencing the kicked in the stomach from the inside thing.

So, I will have to rely upon you as my surrogate for an experience I shall never know! ;-)

Enjoy every bit of it!

Best Wishes,
SBVOR

涂HerthaSic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
韋于倫成 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
韋于倫成 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.