Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Carrying on like a pork chop."

Monday:62minutes with Eliz and Micah
Tuesday:1 mile jog, 20min at 6:30 pace, 2 rest, 12min at 6:26 pace, 6minutes at 6:15 pace, 1 mile jog
Wednesday:52minutes
Thursday:65minutes with Houston - B.S trip to Atlanta
Friday:62 minutes w/ 7x3min hard, 2 min easy - Atlanta
Saturday: 1hr40min in Kennesaw (Atlanta)
Sunday: planned run with M.E and Aaron

This week looks better then it was. I wimped out and didnt run to hard most of the week. Friday's workout was way to easy. I need to get my garmin fixed so I can speed my ass up. Somewhere I need to find some motivation...the thought of getting my butt kicked doesn't help, I'm just burnt out with the whole thing. Maybe I need to take some more time away from racing...or even (gasp) a whole year off.

Oh--BTW, I am running Mardi Gras, got an email that they would waive my entry...now to get in shape in 4 weeks. Hmmmm, we will see.

2 comments:

LavondaBlaisd said...

快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..................................................

Benny said...

Hey can I get the e-mail of the elite coordinator, I want to see if I can get it waived so I can run it..