Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update....?

Suffered from a bad case of fatigue lately, but still had a good workout and long run last week. Houston and I had a good run with a triathlete friend of Micah and Kelly's on Saturday. Ohhh it was so nice to get bread, I think I dream about the bread all week.

we had a solid 15miles at 7:01 pace saturday,
8-9miles with my 2 coaching sessions sunday
monday was an hour
tuesday was an hour
wednesday will be a tempo of some sort.

Really nothing fabulous about the previous two weeks. We had a really good workout last wednesday , 2 miles at 6:18, then 6:00, and a 5:45 to finish it off but nothing that we have not done, and nothing special.

B-man had surgery today. He is so tired now. I was so worried about him at work today. Love my little man..

Check out my new twitter article from work. I thought it was kinda cute, no? Tweet. Tweet. haha.

out.

No comments: