Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Turning in my Launch by Brooks :(

So the wear testing period has ended, and I have to give my shoes back to brooks. Loved wear testing the launch, hope they found me suitable for another...

Sunday: 9 miles total (5+4) = strides
Monday: AM: 9.5 miles (70min)
Tuesday: AM: 8miles (59min)
Wednesday: AM: alternating 1 mile at 85%, 1 mile at 60% for 8 miles (6:04, 6:14, 5:50, 6:15), easy miles at7:30 ish), for 10 miles

why is it that every sleep in day (aka thursday) I have to go and make plans...

3 comments:

cami said...

Awww, so sad that you don't get to keep them! :(

Jesse Armijo said...

Hey Megan, I had to do the same thing with my pair! I loved those shoes. I also got to meet Tina Dekoker and her Husband Steve when I was out there in Seattle, they're a real cool couple! Hope Brooks sends you more wear tests shoes!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.