Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vacation training..or lack of...

Saturday: AM: 55:50 for 8miles (relaxed+progressive)
8:00, 7:15, 7:05, 6:53, 6:50, 6:46, 6:40, 6:20
Sunday: AM: 70min easy at 4500 FT and HILLY
Monday: PM: 29min (4miles w/ Houston)
Tuesday: AM: 56:30 for 8.02 miles (1st mile 8:00, last 3 miles were 6:45)

I am started to feel REALLY good again. Been eatting more, drinkig lots of water, taking my vitamins. Finally got some sleep last night and I feel FABULOUS.
Told Houston that I want to jump on the training wagon ASAP. He told me to give it one more day.
Really happy that I am starting to get my legs back under me. I am actually starting to miss workouts.

2 comments:

Loren said...

Sounds like some good training! Miss you!

KG said...

I discovered your blog through McRunning Through My Life. I have enjoyed reading it about your training. I wrote an article about symmetry and running that I though you might enjoy. http://kevinbalance.blogspot.com if you're interested. Keep up the good work.