Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Sunday: 8 miles with Houston in 56:45
Monday: AM:30min w/u, 10min c/d 3X8min hard w/60-90rest (9)

Still running terrible. This morning i wok eup to rain, again, so the humidity was triple digits. It was awful. I dont know if its the weather, or the fact that I have lost a bunch of weight lately. Houston seems to think its the combination of both. Im going to really try and eat a bit more the next few days, I really have tried. I was only running my 8min sections at 6:30 pace, but it felt like an all out effort. A few weeks ago I could run 10miles below 6:10 pace. I do not understand what is going on.
If it continues all through this week, I am going to get a blood test to check my iron levels. It doesnt make sense that such a major reduction in training volume brings so much fatigue and the inablility to run.

No comments: