Friday, March 27, 2009

Watching the Stanford meet on flotrack

Thursday: AM:30min PM:40min
Friday: PM: 44:30 (6.0miles) run from walmart to get new tires
PM: 24:21 (3.38miles) run back to walmart to pick up car (9.38 miles)
I was up until 2am last night finishing a paper for class so I woke up with barely enough time to get to work...but I managed to be fully,clean, dressed and presentable.

I have been a little worried about my legs. I have been cramping alot, and I think I have not gotten over my dehydration. My hip has been hurting alot as well, I am not sure how this weekend will go. How ever this weeks workouts were very relaxed and I felt good...so we will see.
Right now I am watching the results of the stanford meet on flotrack. Supposably, they were going to have live videos..but I guess not.

Matt Cameron just raced section 3, and won it in 3:45.01. Is time would have actually won section 2 as well. Nice job Matt. This kid will be 3:43-3:42 by the end of the year.

Im about to pack for my trip to Knoxville...I am actually going to stop off on the way and watch the womens 5k in Alabama. Its going to be a long day tomorrow...and I did not get to much rest last night.

No comments: