Saturday, October 4, 2008

update

I would just like to forget the training I have had in the last two weeks. A few days I got a good run in, then to not be able to run for a bunch of days after words. Fortunately, I was able to run this sunday, and monday, however my achilles is aching. The calf seems to be all right.

I ended up with a 2nd degree strain, it was not so bad in the beginning, but because I continued to run on it, it would not heal and got progressively worse.

Because I am less than 8 weeks away from Canadian National Cross I can basically kiss that idea good bye. I doubt I will be running workouts next week, and that is where I will need to be. At least I am finally running now, I was getting tired of 90min of cross training a day, or 80min of intervals in the pool. I much prefer going out for an hour run over anything else. The last two weeks I worked pretty hard, but the training sucked so I didnt even log it. Who cares about my elliptical/bike/water running workouts?

Last week the team went to Notre Dame. My husband is a little upset so I am not going to post the results, just that his frist three did well and his 4 and 5th had a pretty hard fall. I guess someone can just look up the results if they are dying to know.

Well I really dont have anything interesting to say so Im just going to stop typing now.

No comments: