Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cross training sucks- MSU Home Meet this Weekend

WOrking the home meet this weekend. Pretty excited, I get to see all the tupelo girls that I worked with when I went to Brevard this past summer. ALso the mens and womens team will be racing so I will get to watch that. I will be working the packet pick up, I have to be there at like 6:30am, meaning I will probably need to get up at 4:30 to get my run in. Thats not to much fun.
article posted here:
http://www.mstateathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=1584355
pretty terrible though. Who really cares about racing ole miss. Results will probably be posted on the http://www.mstateathletics.com website as well.

As for this week, Not much running still. Calf is still pretty messed up.

Monday: AM: 76min run
Tuesday: AM: 40min run PM: (55min)workout, 15min w/u (elliptical) 6X5min hard, 1 min easy (pool)
Wednesday: AM: 55min elliptical, abs, PM: 38min run (calf messed up)

1 comment:

Jesse A. said...

Whats going on with that calf? Have you got it checked out? I hope it gets better.