Friday, August 29, 2008

This week was really not awful. My back hurts a little, my hip is tight, but I poped it a few times and I got to do a little this week. I race tomorrow morning, I am leaving at 3:50 AM. The mens team is driving out to Ackerman to run the lake loop....LUCKY! Its a very nice loop, like almost 3 miles around the lake, like the best running surface you can possibly imagine. Trail like, not to soft.
Trying to get to bed by 8:30. We will see..
Tuesday:AM:50 minutes PM:30min, yoga, abs
Wednesday: AM: 2m w/u, 6X400m hill repeats, with run down recoveries, then 13min tempo (was suppose to be 15 but my hip was so tight I could barely bend over, so I stopped when I made it home.) 1 mile c/d
PM: 2 mile w/u and weights, yoga, abs
Thursday:AM:30min PM:44min
Friday: AM: 57min, with strides PM:abs

No comments: