Friday, June 13, 2008

Headaches & School Projects

This week has been pretty rough. Had a project to finish and two exams and I have been really just dont feel that motivated to study. I think this week has been the first time in a long time that I studied for an exam a day before instead of a week before. ANyways, running has been ok this week since this monday. Getting dehydrated during my long run really did a number on my body, I have had headaches all week, no appetite, and I have been super tired. I think I am almost over it though. I just need to be better about somethings.
Anyways:

Tuesday: AM: 37min xt/ PM: 42 min on trails
Wednesday: AM: 1hr 16 min w/ 3miles at 6 min pace, 1/2 mile jog, 2miles at 6min pace, 1/2mile jog, 1 mile at 6min pace, on south farm so really hilly
Thursday: AM: 40min xt/PM: 45min xt and weights and abs
Friday: AM: 20min jog PM: 60min at good clip, strides. (finished just in time to watch the bottom fall out. when it rains in mississippi, it floods.)
Saturday: planned workout
Sunday: med-long run

No comments: