Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Week

My hip has been alot better, which means my workouts have been improving. Saturdays work out left me really sore for a few days so my long run did not go as good as I would have liked it to. Did not really get in as much running as I would have liked to yesterday, because we were going to play poker with all the other MBA's. Eventually, we ended up staying till close to midnight which means I did not get up in time to meet the girls for my 5-6 miles. Guess I will have to get my priorities straight...lol. I think I will just make it up this afternoon.
Tonite I have some 800's and some 200's with a distance run after words. Doing the 8's on the mugshots loop, and the 200's probably backwords on the track. Houston is running the whole workout with me so I am pretty excited about that. workouts always go better when someone is running them with me.

Sunday: 45minutes easy
Monday: 1hr 40 minutes (legs really sore) bout 40 minutes w/ the girls
Tuesday: AM: wake up jog (legs hurting) Pm: 45minutes on trails at research park
Wednesday: AM:30minutes PM: planned workout 800's at 200's

No comments: