Saturday, June 21, 2008

Achilles Issues..But I can handle it

Since my workouts have al of a sudden gotten better, my achilles has been acing up. Today I was about to do 10 miles at a progressive pace, but started off about 30 sec per mile faster than I should have, only to have my achilles so tight I cut it down to seven. I was hot as crap anyway, I dont think the workout was absolutely neccesairy anyway, I race in a week. I just need to be cautious. This is what sat me out for almost 7 months last year.

Anyways: Good running still, besides today, but today was not to terrible.

Wednesday: AM: 30min
PM: A true VO2 max workout!Lol! 2mw/u, 2mc/d 4X800m aw/ 3 minutes rest on mugshots loop. 2:35, 2:39, 2:28, 2:31 not bad, but I was suppose to finish with some 200's but I was limping so I just jogged.
Thursday: AM:30min XT
PM: 60minutes on north farm
Friday: 70minutes + strides (from house)
Sat: 9miles w/ 7miles in about 45 minutes (about 6:26 pace) really hot!
PM: planned easy run and weights
Sunday: not sure

No comments: