Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update

I have been having alot of problems with my left hamstring lately so I have not done anything of any significance lately, 2 weeks at around 60 miles, the reduced miles did not do anything but make me feel crappy and fat, so I am going back up to 75 ish.
I ran a low key 5k the other weekend, and it was horrible and last weekend I took travis to Oxford o race the Double decker. The course was not well marked and many were not at there posts so travis went over two minutes in the wrong direction. I was constantly turning around and yelling to the guy behind me. We ran terribly slow, (I did purposly because my hamstring was so tight I limped) and with all the confusion in which way to go all we really tried to do was win.....which was extremely easy. All we really have to do is show up and give a little effort in the next two races to win.

Results
http://www.athlinks.com/results/51449/77092/34646285/Double-Decker-Spring-Race.aspx
I starting going to a new doctor this week. hoefully that will help a bit. I really want to run a decent 10k on the roads this year.....

No comments: